They are so cute! I miss them! And I totally agree with your bathroom blog. The friends we went to Disney with seriously had their kids go to EVERY bathroom that we passed, and Milt almost asked them if they knew there was medication for overactive bladders (I made him be quiet). And every time their kids would drink anything, Milt could set his watch for half an hour later and knew we'd be needing to find another one! It was too funny. Apparently either McKinley, Milt and I have "bladders of steel" or we are seriously dehydrating ourselves! And I am SO glad Kennedy isn't potty-trained yet...it would have been a nightmare!
3 comments:
I love how Brian and Ethan are sleeping. I laughed so hard I nearly peed myself.
They are so cute! I miss them! And I totally agree with your bathroom blog. The friends we went to Disney with seriously had their kids go to EVERY bathroom that we passed, and Milt almost asked them if they knew there was medication for overactive bladders (I made him be quiet). And every time their kids would drink anything, Milt could set his watch for half an hour later and knew we'd be needing to find another one! It was too funny. Apparently either McKinley, Milt and I have "bladders of steel" or we are seriously dehydrating ourselves! And I am SO glad Kennedy isn't potty-trained yet...it would have been a nightmare!
Them are some cu-uTE kids with cool skillz you got yourself. I'm glad no one takes pictures of how I sleep (or drool, rather . . .)
Post a Comment