Jason had to go to the dentist today to have a root canal and before he left he asked me what the gas (nitrous oxide) is like. I got a tingly feeling and started breathing deeply just talking about it!! I told him it was the BEST and that he must must must request it! He said he would give it a try. So I waited on the edge of my seat until he returned home...I couldn't even clean or cook or anything because I was so excited to hear about his "first time". When he walked in the door he had a strange look on his face, a mix of confusion and "I think I am going to vomit, please get me a bucket". The first words out of his mouth "you like that stuff, seriously??!!". He said he tried it and after only 2 little minutes he told them to turn it off and never ever ever give it to him again. I am starting to wonder if there may be something wrong with him...how could you not love the gas!!
dental adjective, referring to teeth or dentistry
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Jason, I am terribly disappointed in you! How could you not like the "legal" high given at the dentist office? It makes you feel like your on rollar coasters when you're really not, and drowns out the noise of the nasty dental tools, and makes you feel lightweight, and on and on and on...
I can't believe you have never tried it before now! What is up with that?
Oh, poor Jason! That's like someone who is allergic to chocolate....it's just so sad! Of course I'm the one who always hopes I have a cavity so I have to come back in and get it filled (with "benefits"). It's a good thing Milt's not a dentist or I'd have a major problem!
Post a Comment