Thursday, June 19, 2008

ABC's of Me

A-Attached or single? Attached
B-Best Friend? Jason
C-Cake or Pie? Pie
D-Day of Choice? Friday
E-Essential Item? Pepsi
F-Favorite color? Purple
G-Gummy bears or worms? Bears
H-Hometown? Pleasant Grove, UT
I-Indulgence? Rice Krispie Treats, Homemade fudge or carmel
J-January or July? July
K-Kids? Brian (10), Ethan (8), Hannah (4), Josh (3)
L-Life isn't complete without? Family and Friends
M-Marriage date? February 1, 1997 and sealed on February 2, 1999
N-Number of brothers and sisters? 2 brothers and 1 sister
O-Oranges or Apples? Apples
P-Phobias? Having to reach into the garbage disposal...if something falls in there Jason is the one who is going to get it out...all I can picture is the stupid thing turning on while my hand is in there...I seriously am sweating just thinking about it.
Q-Quote? "I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everybody." Bill Cosby
R-Reason to smile? Family and Friends
S-Season of choice? Fall
T-Tag 3 people: Lisa, Kate, and Devon
U-Unknown facts about me? If Jason folds the towels I will re-fold them when he isn't looking. I am known to roam the house at 2am looking for the picture that is hanging crooked so I can straighten it. I love, love, love, to make lists!!!
V-Vegetable? Raw Sugar peas
W-Worst Habit? Procrastinating, and not finishing what I have started.
X-X-ray or Ultrasound? X-ray
Y-Your favorite food? BBQ anything
Z-Zodiac Sign? Aries

me pronoun, the form of "I" used as an object, used by a speaker to refer to himself or herself

1 comment:

Melanie said...

Come over in about 3 days. My sugar peas are so close to being able to pick! I can almost taste them already!