Okay, every time I see a baby picture of Hannah, I just about run to the nearest adoption agency to get me one! (That's how adoption works, right?) SHE IS SO DANG CUTE! And she still is really, but she's like most kids....they lose the cheeks, and they become cheek-y, right? Why does that happen to us mothers? Why can't we just keep chubby little babies forever? Oh yeah. Because of the diapers. How could I forget?
5 comments:
Oh my goodness! What a fun, beautiful, precious picture! I love the cute dress too!
That is so adorable!
Hey I just heard some awesome news!! R.S. Teacher. That is great, you will do great too.
Okay, every time I see a baby picture of Hannah, I just about run to the nearest adoption agency to get me one! (That's how adoption works, right?) SHE IS SO DANG CUTE! And she still is really, but she's like most kids....they lose the cheeks, and they become cheek-y, right? Why does that happen to us mothers? Why can't we just keep chubby little babies forever? Oh yeah. Because of the diapers. How could I forget?
While I think the picture is adorable, I keep hoping for the story about your new BFF...the anticipation is killing me!
Post a Comment