Saturday, April 12, 2008

Cafe Rio...What is in the dressing????



Devon, you were right, here is proof that Cafe Rio's salad dressing is laced with some addictive substance...
I asked Josh to share his dip (aka salad dressing) with Hannah...this is what happened.

addiction noun, a dependency, such as a physical craving for a drug

4 comments:

Kristen said...

That is hilarious! I love it! I would have to agree though. There has to be something in it. Very funny!

Devon said...

That is hilarious! I tell ya, I can't blame him a bit! Milt laughs at me when I order an extra dressing...little does he know it is now officially my drug of choice! YUMMMMMM!

Devon said...

Oh, and I LOVE the blog! I'm so glad you will have such a clean house...just what you needed! More OCD!

Melanie said...

Okay - so funny! You are hilarious! I'm going to have to check your blog whenever I need a laugh - that could be multiple times a day so I hope your house stays clean...
Here's the address of mine but I must warn you, it's not near as funny as yours :) tobecome.wordpress.com