I'd like to thank blogspot for making this blog possible and thank you to all of you fans who read this blog...because of you I probably can go without therapy...maybe!
In response to some of your comments made on this blog.......just keeping my peeps happy
Kristen, (to who/whom I dedicate this blog, without you I never/probably wouldn't/might have started this) the no shower idea is fantastic but you have to promise to still be my friend and still come to playgroup...I have febreeze. And a better question than "who would waste their time coming up with such a word" is "who would waste their time typing such a word" I am sure me and that person are related somewhere along the line. :)
Melanie, there are 306 y's. Now let's see who's OCD is worse...are you going to count to see if I am telling the truth. :)
Devon, what is "copy and paste" ??? And apparently Jason likes his women on the larger size, that is why I have gained weight recently...I am giving Elleanore a run for her money. :)
fan noun, 1) any device designed to circulate air 2) an ardent follower or supporter, verb 3) to move air, to cool with a fan 4) to spread out
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'll trust you on the y's but there are 456 l's :)
Post a Comment