Monday, April 28, 2008

While the cat's away...

Jason left yesterday for what seems like may be an eternity. Those of you who know me well are all asking "What will your project be while Jason is gone?" I can't decide!!!! I have never in my life had this problem. Jason goes away...Jen does something crazy...dig up the front yard, paint the entire interior of the house, etc...
This time I can't decide what to do. I'm taking suggestions!!!
At first I thought a new dining table would be so great. I went to RC Willey where a friend of ours works. We have pretty much from the beginning of our marriage gotten all of our furniture, carpet, and appliances with his help. When I saw him today I told him I wanted a new dining table...and without missing a beat he says "Jason's out of town again?" Hah hah funny funny!!

So here are my options...please ponder and submit your suggestion. And remember I have a reputation to uphold, I can't have Jason come home to find nothing was done.

1) clean the basement
2) create raised garden beds in back yard
3) clean garage and have floor painted (I'm thinking pink!!)
4) conquer the laundry pile (this one might shock Jason to death)
5) other_______

reputation noun, what people generally think about a person or thing

3 comments:

Melanie said...

I vote for the pink garage but I don't think you should stop at the floor. The walls and ceiling might feel left out! You should definitely stay away from the laundry. We don't want to shock the poor lad to death!

Devon said...

Just play on Facebook and give yourself a pedicure. Oh, and take a nap. Oh wait...that's what I would do. Sorry. You could try to lower your expectations for yourself. Works wonders for me!

Kristen said...

I would definately stay away from the basement and the garage. Hmm..I don't think the weather is supposed to be great so I would stay away from the garden beds. The laundry pile is never ending so you can't do that one either. Well, doesn't look like any of your options would work out so I say, leave your kids with me and go to the spa for a day! Now that sounds like a plan!!!