Thursday, July 17, 2008

Thursday's Deep Thought...


Broken promises don't upset me. I just think, why did they believe me?

If you ever catch on fire, try to avoid seeing yourself in the mirror, because I bet that's what REALLY throws you into a panic.


thought noun, 1) an idea, the process of thinking 2) intention 3) attention, verb, 4) the past tense of think

5 comments:

Kristen said...

I love Deep Thoughts by Jack Handy! I haven't heard any of them for so long. You crack me up!

Anonymous said...

It's riot reading your blog. Thanks for the invite.

Devon said...

That's great. And can I say, Brian is the best. I've been sitting here imagining gravity failing, and I think he is one smart cookie. Who'd athunk it?

Melanie said...

So funny! Jack Handey is one of my favorites too. I love the one about mankind being composed of two words: "mank" and "ind" and that's why no one understands mankind. Your blog always makes me smile! Thanks!

Kristen said...

I LOVE your cute, new background!