Shortly after returning home with our new baby girl, we discovered that Josh was on the way. Two babies, ten months apart...I was exhausted to say the least. One morning, after sending my two older boys off to school, I put Josh down for a nap. Unfortunately, Hannah had zero interest in napping that morning. I convinced myself that it would be fine if I closed my eyes for 15 minutes. I made sure that Hannah had toys to keep her busy and then climbed into bed, laid my head on the pillow, and closed my eyes. It couldn't have been two minutes before I felt drip...drip...drip....on my cheek. I opened my eyes and saw Hannah standing next to my bed, grinning from ear to ear, as she waved her magic wand (aka the toilet brush) over me.
wand noun, a baton, a rod, a fairy's magic stick
Monday, September 19, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment