Okay, so I am starting a blog for our family. I was talking to Jason last night about the whole process and the possibility that this may turn out like the whole laminating phase...I swear had the kids held still long enough they would be forever preserved in a nice clear sheet of lamination...anyway here is that conversation.
Jen: I am going to start a blog. And in order to make sure I don't ignore everything else I am making it a rule that I can't blog for the day unless the house is clean and my errands are done.
Jason: That is going to be one empty blog.
I love my husband, I love my husband, I love my husband
I love my husband, I love my husband, I love my husband
eternity noun, forever
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Jen is my sister. She taught me every ridicules thing I know.
You make me laugh, Jen! And if you can get everything done before you blog, you are my hero! Well, you are my hero even if you can't!!
Post a Comment