
I love the last day of school. It means freedom from schedule, sleeping in, no homework, late nights playing outside, BBQ's with friends, vacations, doing absolutely nothing, and did I mention NO HOMEWORK!!! I am sure you all will hear me complaining in a few weeks that the kids are driving me crazy and I can't wait for school to start...the grass is always greener, blah blah blah!! The kids are super excited and Jason has promised to not take on any teaching or traveling for the summer...that has me super excited!!! I am hoping that this will be a really great and relaxing break for our family!! I am sure there will be many parties at our place...you are all invited!!! Happy Summer!
summer noun, the third season of the year, between spring and autumn
2 comments:
WOO HOO!! Did you mention NO HOMEWORK? Love it! What will I do when there are 3 kids with homework next year? I don't even have time for 2. Ah, we'll worry about that when the time comes! PARTY ON!!
So, what if I'm already saying, "the kids are driving me crazy...when will school start?" I guess I'm not so excited. I had just started a plan to exercise during the kids afternoon naps. Ummmmm, until I realized that McKinley will be HOME every afternoon and she takes NO NAP! Well, it was good in theory, I guess!
Post a Comment