As I was driving Aubrey home from piano yesterday morning (7am) I was thinking about the hours after the planes went into the buildings and how I was glued to the tv holding my 8 day-old baby, Kyle. As I watch him grow up, I can't help but consider how his life was just starting as so many others were ending or forever changed by the events of that day. A grateful thanks to all the crazies like your husband who don't hesitate to help when the useless post partum mommies can't do much but wring our hands and cry.
2 comments:
Amazing picture. Thanks.
As I was driving Aubrey home from piano yesterday morning (7am) I was thinking about the hours after the planes went into the buildings and how I was glued to the tv holding my 8 day-old baby, Kyle. As I watch him grow up, I can't help but consider how his life was just starting as so many others were ending or forever changed by the events of that day. A grateful thanks to all the crazies like your husband who don't hesitate to help when the useless post partum mommies can't do much but wring our hands and cry.
Post a Comment