Jason had been talking about our early morning entry to the park and having breakfast with the Disney Characters before we even finished packing for our trip. On Wednesday we got up early so we could make it to the super special breakfast. We got in to the park and back to the pavilion where the breakfast is held. As we were standing in line a crazy lady, who was all freaked out that she wasn't going to get any food and that she wasn't going to get any time with Minnie, totally pushed my kids out of the way and got in line in front of us. Apparently my husband is aware of my personality because he immediately looked at me and said "It's okay, let her be nuts". Instead of making a scene and letting her know how completely rude and ignorant she was I took this...

I know, I know..but she was acting like a total rear end and the irony was too much to resist!! I can't in good conscience post the cute pictures of my kids following this so I shall continue in the next post...
crack noun, a line showing where something is broken, a crevice
4 comments:
TEHAHA! That just made me laugh out loud. Ted had to see what I was laughing at. It looks like you guys are having agreat time.
I miss you....a lot.
That is hilarious. You are too funny. Your blog is so entertaining. I love it.
SNORT! LAUGHIE LAUGHIE LAUGHIE! SNORT! Sigh of contentment at your hilariousness.
Post a Comment