Thursday, September 25, 2008

Breakfast with Minnie and Friends...


The Mickey Mouse shaped waffles were super tasty...I still can't decide if they tasted extra good because 1) the recipie is awesome and super secret 2) they were shaped like Mickey Mouse or 3) we paid 25.oo per person and at that price you can't afford to not like them.

waffle noun, 1) a cake baked in an iron skillet, verb 2) to change one's mind often

3 comments:

Devon said...

Ahhh, how I love paying to "meet" characters. But it looks like it was lots of fun, and you met some cool characters (I don't think I've ever met Captain hook). When are you going to finally call me back. What...you too cool? Or are you having fun with all your NEW friends now that I've left. (Cause I know the neighborhood is probably overrun by new people since I've left :)

Melanie said...

I'm voting for the last reason - the cost definitely makes them taste better.

The Blomquist Bunch said...

Hey--we can make you some s'pensive waffles if you want some! And I've got a few costumes . . .