
I have been trying to decide what to do for my hundredth post...should I post something profound and life changing or something light and funny. Well friends, I took the path most traveled...
My kids (okay, and my and Jason's) favorite show is "Wipeout". It leaves us all with aching stomachs from laughing our guts out and there has been an instance or two in which a beverage has found its way out of a nostril. It is unanimous in our family that the "Big Balls" are by far the funniest part of the entire show. As we were leaving Legoland each of my children shrieked in delight at the "Big Balls" just outside the front gates. So tonight, on behalf of John Henson and the big ball fans everywhere..."Goodnight, and big balls"
ball noun, 1) a round object used in games or as a toy 2) a large party for dancing
3 comments:
I love the wet stuff red stuff quote. I can totally hear you saying that over and over! And how fun for the kids to get drivers licenses...doesn't it just warm your heart to think of them all behind the wheels of real cars someday? And we still haven't caught wipeout yet. When is it on again?
We LOVE Wipeout too! You should visit our blog: www.thayne6.blogspot.com.
--Jamie T.
That's awesome! We happen to be big fans of Wipeout and I believe you said it best!
Post a Comment